Re: [Condor-users] Alpha Linux?

Would be great if there was an Alpha .deb package of the current Condor
version (this holds true for the other platforms as well :-)

I posted an information about Condor Debian packages for X86 several weeks ago, please see below. It is still the case that Andreas and me mainly use the vanilla universe, so the other functions are poorly tested. For this reason we would be happy about your comments and success / failure reports. It is also planned to put the packages in the official Debian repository (non-free section) sometime in the future.

Regards,

Peter.

Dear list,

I would like to inform you that Andreas Hirczy still maintains a debian package for the Condor 6.6.X stable series. Add the following line to your sources.list file and call "apt-get update" :

deb http://itp.tugraz.at/Comp/debian/ woody science

There is now also an experimental release (6.7.X) debian package by me. Your APT needs the following configuration line in order to get it:

deb http://www.dcl.hpi.uni-potsdam.de/debian binary/

Both versions now offer a DEBCONF-based configuration during the installation.