[Condor-users] Feature request: Control concurrent running jobs ona cluster-by-cluster basis

This may be one of those features that exists that I just can't find out
about. I'd like to be able to control the number of jobs that can run
concurrently on a per cluster basis, rather than on a per schedd basis.
Can the condor team give this request some consideration? It would let
users control their license use without having to know about or play
with their schedd policy.

Ian

--
Ian R. Chesal <ichesal@xxxxxxxxxx>