Re: [Condor-users] Strange schedd crash (exit status 44)

Note that rolling back the submitter machine to 6.6.x version appears
to cure the problem.

So if you can handle loosing the new features for a while for
stability you might want to do that.

The startd/master/negotiator/collector appear to have no serious issues in 6.7.2

It definitely appears to be a load issue, ensure your queue doesn't
get too big and that you are not submitting from a machine with active
startd's (set num_virtual_machines = 0 and reconfig to sort this fast)

Matt