Re: [Condor-users] Condor Documentation Error?

On
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v6.6/condor_master.html

In claims that options for the condor_master daemon are listed on
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v6.6/3_1Introduction.html#sec:Condor-Daemons

But I don't see any options on that page.

I noticed this recently and asked our documentation expert to fix it. I think it will be fixed in an upcoming release of the manual.

I am looking for a
condor_master -runfor 60
option, that will start up the condor daemons on a machine for only 60
minutes...

Does condor_master -r <min> still exist in Condor v 6.6.6?

Yes, and there are no plans to remove it. It's used by Condor-G glide-in.

-alain