RE: [Condor-users] Trouble with env vars when submitting fromLinuxand targetting Windows

Thanks John,

I was originally perturbing and passing env vars in this exact method
(well, via a Perl script instead of a bat script). I was just hoping to
use Condor to it's fullest extent and have it do the work for me. Ahh
well...

Ian