RE: [Condor-users] CondorView with 6.7.2?

Thanks!

Definitly worth noting that some place (like the in the manual where it
talks about installing the view contrib module). It's been a bit of a
run-around trying to find the view contrib module and now trying to
decide if a module exists that works with the condor version I'm
running.

Ian