Re: [Condor-users] Bug

Hello,

can someone help me to find out how can i debug the fact that my MPi apps is
going directly to Idle state no matter the configuration of the Cluster with
Condor? There is no log and the only diference between a succesful Vanilla job
and a Idel MPi job is from the NegotiatorLog:
for Vanilla i have:
Phase 4.1:  Negotiating with schedds ...
10/18 18:36:01   Negotiating with selvan@local at <10.1.1.1:41547>
10/18 18:36:01     Request 00443.00000:
10/18 18:36:01       Matched 443.0 selvan@local <10.1.1.1:41547> preempting none
<10.255.255.254:32810>
10/18 18:36:01       Successfully matched with compute-0-0.local
10/18 18:36:01     Got NO_MORE_JOBS;  done negotiating

however for MPi the log stops
Phase 4.1:  Negotiating with schedds ...

all machines are unclaimed.

thank you

martin lukac