From: condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Froebe, Scott
Sent: Monday, October 18, 2004 12:25 PM
To: Condor-users (E-mail)
Subject: [Condor-users] Submit files that use subdirectories (windows)

Hello,

I'm using windows and Condor 6.7.2.

I'm trying to submit a run that uses subdirectories.  In other words, I have
a root folder with an input file plus subdirectories with input files.  How
can I submit this to condor?  I haven't figured out a method to do this.

Thanks for any help,
Scott
Scott Michael Froebe (E.I.T)
B.Sc. Mechanical Engineer