[Condor-users] XP SP2 + 6.6.7

I now have Windows XP SP2 on one of my machines and have just installed
condor 6.6.7 on it (.exe version). It correctly sets up the condor_master,
condor_schedd and condor_startd as exceptions to the firewall.

I target that machine with a job, but it won't run.
I get the following error in the NegotiatorLog on the central node:
    SECMAN:2003:TCP connection to <193.62.113.35:1027> failed
193.62.113.35 being the IP address of the machine in question.

If I turn off the firewall, the job runs OK.

What else needs setting up for SP2 to get Condor jobs to run on it?

Cheers

JK