Re: [Condor-users] cannot find -lpvm3

Hi Arun,

You would have to include the Makefile you use or at least the link line
in order to deduce the problem any further.
Where is the linker looking for the pvm library?

With no other information, my best guess as to the culprit is the
environment variable PVM_ROOT.  Is PVM_ROOT set?

HTH.
-Jeff

On Thu, 2004-10-21 at 14:00, A Nayar wrote:
> I am having this error when trying to compile my mw app. However the funny
> thing is this doesnt happen everytime, it looks like I need to set reference
> to pvm somewhere when logging in. Any ideas??
>
> Arun
Jeff Linderoth				     O: 610-758-4879
Asst. Professor
Industrial and Systems Engineering	     jtl3@xxxxxxxxxx