Re: [Condor-users] Condor 6.7.1 on Fedora Core 2?

On Mon, Oct 25, 2004 at 04:27:45PM -0700, John Wheez wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I installed condor 6.7.1 on my Linux Fedora Core 2 machine. It seems to
> work except, the machine never gets recognized by the master server.
>
> In my local config i set the memory and cpu # manually.
>
> Does anyoen have Fedora Core 2 working with condor properly?

You've discovered the two pitfalls that we know - the format of
some things in /proc changed in FC2, so the old way of looking at
memory and cpus broke. I think we fixed both of them in 6.7.2 (but
maybe just memory, CPUs might still be wrong)

Checkpointing does not work on a linux kernel 2.6 host.

-Erik