Re: AW: [Condor-users] Basic Job submission problems

Thanks a lot for your response. I checked condor_status and it does show 2
machines under Owner and none under Unclaimed. Actually, the environment I'm
trying to set up is a dedicated cluster, which would simply queue jobs as
submitted, instead of trying to use idle computer time [as indicated by the
Unclaimed flag]. I believe I'm going to have to make changes to the
configuration files for this, [back to the manual], but any pointers from your
end would be really appreciated.

Also, the Job ClassAds are generated by condor_submit, but would it be possible
to edit the machine ClassAds as advertised by the nodes to the central manager?

Danke Schunn,

Subhan