Re: [Condor-users] condor_compile error

Hi
The following steps may help.

Rename the 'ld' file in ur /usr/bin or /bin directory (I am not sure which one).

RUN cp /usr/bin/ld or /bin/ld ld1

Then copy the 'ld' supplied by condor from their release directory. It is in one
of the /lib folders of their release directory tree. Copy the 'ld' file to the
/usr/bin or /bin and then run condor_compile, things should work. Doing this
change will not pose any problems to you.

Bye