[Condor-users] condor_hold authentication error

AUTHENTICATE:1003:Failed to authenticate with any method

I'm using Linux condor-6.7.1 on my central manager and Condor 6.7.1 on my Windows XP clients.

If i am logged on the linux box as the condor user which has superuser status in my condor config for all machines and i try to place a job on hold which was submit from a Windows XP client I get the above error. If I go to the windows XP client and issue condor_hold it works fine. My condor user is locally on both machines and uses the same passwords.

My windows machines do not get their login information from NIS. If I use NIS would this clear up the Authentication problem?

Thanks for any tips,
JW