RE: [Condor-users] RE: Condor, Windows XP,exit codes and the on_exit_remove setting

Thanks. I don't know how I missed that.

The question that follows as a result of this is: can I have condor
transfer data files to the executor but NOT the executable? If I can't
wrap my perl files as bat files to get them to execute I need to call
them with perl. I have perl installed on each windows machine so I'd
like to write something like:

executable = perl
arguments = "wrapper.pl arg1 arg2"

in my submission ticket. But condor complains that it cannot transfer
'perl' regardless of whether I say 'should_transfer_files = NO' or not
in the submission ticket. Very catch 22 this is feeling right now.

I'm attaching my submission ticket and the output, as captured by the
Condor.pm module, from condor_submit.

Ian