[Condor-users] Documentation of standalone programs

Hi,

is there any documentation about the standalone feature for programs compiled with condor, but running without condor as queuing system? I got it installed and compiled a program and tried the options "-_condor_restart <filename>" and "-_condor_ckpt <filename>", which I found only explained on some webpages. Both are working fine, but I wonder whether there are more options available (there are only pages 252/253 which I found in the manual).

Cheers - Reuti