Re(2): [Condor-users] SuSE 9.0 and condor

Hi Alain,

>I installed Condor on SuSE 9.0 some months ago, without problems, to
>compare it with my working Sun Grid Engine.
>It worked well, including checkpointing preparation (very big
>executables : 10kB -> 10 MB but shrinking to 1MB when using strip).

thanks for the hint. I'm just evaluating the standalone functionality of Condor
binaries to be used in our SGE installation. About the standalone functions I
can only find a few lines in the Condor manual (-_condor_ckpt and
-_condor_restart, are there any more?).

CU - Reuti