Re: [Condor-users] problem with manual installation on Windows 2k

I'm trying to do something similar (remote install on a whole lot of
machines under windows using SMS), and I have a pretty nice batch put
together (not sure if I can post it due to condor license, but if anyone
says that I can, i will).  My problem is that once I completely install it
(binaries, registry keys, service) and run net start condor, I get the
following.

c:\> net start condor
The Condor service is starting.
The Condor service could not be started.

A system error has occurred.

System error 1067 has occurred.

The process terminated unexpectedly.

Any ideas anyone has would be appreciated...

Thanks,
-George