Re: [Condor-users] Collector house cleaning activities?

I have turned on D_FULLDEBUG on the startds and correlated the failure
times and have not seen anything but "sending update to ...." messages.
Could this be a reverse-DNS issue or other security check?  I've grep'ed
the logs for PERMISSION errors but to no avail.

Thanks,
Bob

|---------+-------------------------------->
|         |           "Nick Partner"       |
|         |           <nick@theendofmytethe|
|         |           r.com>               |
|         |           Sent by:             |
|         |           condor-users-bounces@|
|         |           cs.wisc.edu          |
|         |                                |
|         |                                |
|         |           09/16/2004 02:23 PM  |
|         |           Please respond to    |
|         |           nick; Please respond |
|         |           to Condor-Users Mail |
|         |           List                 |
|         |                                |
|---------+-------------------------------->
  |       To:       "Condor-Users Mail List" <condor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>                                          |
  |       cc:                                                                                                    |
  |       Subject:  Re: [Condor-users] Collector house cleaning activities?                                      |

We have also seen this behaviour on previous versions (6.6.4) on windows,
similarly a reconfig or even a condor_status directly to the vm affected
seems to fix it.   I haven't got examples from the vm starter logs but if
other people are seeing this too I will try and catch it and send it as a
possible bug

Nick