[Condor-users] GLOBUS_TCP_PORT_RANGE setting for condor_g

Hello,

How do you get the env setting of the GLOBUS_TCP_PORT_RANGE to apply successfully to condor_g?

My problem is that I have a firewall between my condor_g master and my globus workers. I have a port range setup and this works fine when I submit from the worker using globus-job-run but when I use condor_submit using the globus universe then it comes back with an error 74 which I had previously had problems with but fixed with the port range setting.

David