RE: [Condor-users] User profile for condor-reuse-vm1 in Windows X P

Thanks to Matt, Colin and Scott for their replies.

Matt - we've not tried "faking" the userprofile by simply assigning the
variable USERPROFILE, but I will try that and report back.

Colin - I was aware of pstools but not psgetsid specifically. I will see
if getting the key for condor-reuse-vm1 and then setting the subkey
\Software\Vector Fields\licensing to the required value will work.
I'm trying to run several Opera simulations in parallel to gain time -
and to automate the process via Condor (so I don't have to set them
running on each machine myself)

Scott - we have tried something similar to what you suggest, namely
making condor-reuse-vm1 run a job as a different user, one who we know
has the appropriate registry key set, using CPAU (www.joeware.net),
similar to Windows' runas, but with no success. What do you mean by the
Bristol enhancement?

Thanks,
Steve