Re: [Condor-users] Re: How is registry created for condor-reuse-vm1 (Windows XP)?

All users have permission to change HKCU and HKU - while logged on to
the machine (with normal users permissions), I was able to use regedit
/s to insert a key into HKCU and HKU, and reading back the key proved
that the key had been correctly inserted.

Only HKLM has permissions limited to admin.

Steve