[Condor-users] condor 6.7.6 condor_status, condor_q performance

Hi,

Another oddity I've seen after upgrading a pool from 6.6.* to 6.7.6
is that the condor_q and condor_status commands a lot of times are
extremely slow (taking several minutes to return). Nothing is different
from the old setup and I didn't have that problem then, so I'm wondering
if there's anything specific I should look at/test to see where
this problem comes from..

Logs don't yield much interesting information, only thing abnormal
I see is 'Error: can't find resource with ClaimId (<...>#....#3),
but I think that comes from me manually canceling some jobs
because of the dag problem..

Anybody any hints ?

Thanks in advance,
- Filip