[Condor-users] Jar_files option

Hi all,
       A fairly straightforward job will run if I use these commands in
the submit file:

transfer_input_files = a.class, foo.class, config.txt, training.txt

      But if I jar them ( jar cvf file.jar *class *txt) and instead use:

 jar_files = file.jar

      The job fails on trying to read a text file with this sort of
error

java.lang.NullPointerException
	at java.io.FileReader.<init>(FileReader.java:41)

      Is there a way I can transfer a jar file and individual files as
config data at the same time?

This problem has been stumping me for some time.

Appreciate any help.
Thanks
Kevan
Uni of Essex