[Condor-users] Cannot find a runtime library

Hi,

I write a helloworld program compiled with intel c++ and It can be run at every machines independently.
But, if I run helloworld via condor, a message will appear:

condor_exec.exe: error while loading shared libraries: libcxaguard.so.5:

The file libcxaguard.so.5 is intel runtime library and the path has been set correctly in every machines.
I try to copy the library file to the working directory but it still cannot be found.
How do I solve this problem.

Best Regards,

Dennis Hsu

AnCAD Inc.