Re: [Condor-users] Problem in running mpi program

What condor_analyze condor_q -analyze says ?????

On Thu, 2005-04-14 at 07:43, Dennis Hsu wrote:
Hi, John

I reboot all machines and re-submit the MPI job. But it still does not work.
I add the following lines in condor_config.local:

DedicatedScheduler = "DedicatedScheduler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
START          = True
SUSPEND        = False
CONTINUE       = True
PREEMPT        = False
KILL           = False
WANT_SUSPEND   = False
WANT_VACATE    = False
RANK           = Scheduler =?= $(DedicatedScheduler)
MPI_CONDOR_RSH_PATH = $(SBIN)
STARTD_EXPRS = $(STARTD_EXPRS), DedicatedScheduler

1.) In dedicated scheduler:
DAEMON_LIST = MASTER, STARTD, SCHEDD, NEGOTIATOR, COLLECTOR

2.) Others just activate MASTER and STARTD daemons
DAEMON_LIST = MASTER, STARTD

Dennis