Re: [Condor-users] limit on the number of input files ?

Hi Ian,
A very quick solution, I suppose is to create a self-extracting zip file and submit that, with a batch file to run it, before your actual program. I think we have such a Zipping program on our network.
Hope it helps.
Alan

Dr Ian C. Smith wrote:

HI,

Very quick question. Is there a limit on the number
of input files that can be transferred to an execution host.
I can transfer about 100 OK but when I tried ~ 500,
condor_submit dumped core straight away. The total
size of the files was about 530 KB so much less than
the 2 GB limit.

thanks,

-ian.

Dr Ian C. Smith,