Re: [Condor-users] classAds with regular expressions?

I guess a brute-force approach is to construct a big boolean like:

(machine == "machine_1") ||
(machine == "machine_2") ||
(machine == "machine_n")

Josh Tasman wrote:

In Oct. 2004, the public versions of condor do not support regular expressions. Is this still the case?

Specifically, I'm trying to "wildcard" match machine names, so I can send my jobs to a subset of avaliable machines. Besides matching on the name, I don't have any other options that I can think of (OS, memory, arch are standard throughout our condor system.)

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Josh