RE: [Condor-users] classAds with regular expressions?

Mike,
I just went down and saw Unimac and they said that the warranty is a "back
to base" thing. They send it to an Apple repair centre and are quite happy
to do that.
They advised that it will be away for about 5 days. Best to drop it down to
them in the morning when you can afford to be without it for about a week,
as the courier picks up around lunch time.
They suggested going into System preferences and telling it not to go to
sleep, then using the screen saver as a workaround for the problem.
I'm sure you want it attended to as soon as possible.

Cheers,

Phil
Philip Crawford, B. Comp. Sc., MIEEE
School of Medical Sciences