Re: [Condor-users] Maya 6.0; render.exe; mayabatch.exe; job never finishes

Maya is a bit of a pain in the butt to use in a batch
processing environment: it needs to have a set of
environment variables (MAYA_APP_DIR, USER_PROFILE,
TEMPDIR,..) -- this has been discussed a couple of
times on this list, so just search the archives
for maya and you should find all the details.

Also, check out my gui at http://www.cirquedigital.com/products/gdiqueue
if you're interested in using maya atl on condor.

Hope this helps,

- Filip