Re: [Condor-users]Can no longer talk to condor_starter

Hello,Han. I am glad to meet you here.I have some problems during my realization on the Condor system.May I have your instructation. I would be thankful for your help. and I don't know if you can talk with me in Chinese.
My MSN is: copy_cafe@xxxxxxx