[Condor-users] Can no longer talk to condor_starter on execute machine - Windows

Hi. I posted a question about this topic and got a reply but have lost the reply, so couldn't reply to it.
Fortunately, I received a reply which pointed me in the right direction, indicating how to get additional log information. Thanks.
Have just revisited the offending systems and had a look at the Starter log.
The problem occurs because Condor is attempting to restrict its user access. On FAT32 drives, as supplied by our supplier, it can't because they don't have ACL's. Therefore the starter exits. Therefore, I must convert drives in order to use Condor.
Hope that this helps someone else.

Cheers,

Phil
Philip Crawford, B. Comp. Sc., MIEEE