Re: [Condor-users] set the state of a job to completed

On Aug 12, 2005, at 9:57 AM, Horvatth Szabolcs wrote:

Is is possible to set the state of a job to completed? My jobs remain in the
queue for a while and I'd like to be able to skip the execution without removing
them altogether. condor_qedit does not let me change the status.

Two possibilities: * Put the jobs on hold. * Set LeaveJobInQueue=True and remove the jobs

|            Jaime Frey            |  Public Split on Whether        |
|        jfrey@xxxxxxxxxxx         |  Bush Is a Divider              |
|  http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~jfrey/  |         -- CNN Scrolling Banner |