Re: [Condor-users] Problems running Fortran program in Vanilla Universe on Windows machine

On Aug 23, 2005, at 7:50 AM, Steen Christensen wrote:

I am a novel user of condor who is trying to get a Fortran program running. I’m running Personal Condor and my own computer is the only one in the pool. Below I have put the submission file, plus some typical repeating parts from the different log files. The program runs perfect if I just run it directly. I have even removed all output to the screen to see if it would help. Can anybody help me?

What's in your StartLog and StarterLog?

|            Jaime Frey            |  Public Split on Whether        |

|        jfrey@xxxxxxxxxxx         |  Bush Is a Divider              |

|  http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~jfrey/  |         -- CNN Scrolling Banner |