re: [Condor-users] I want to know About Condor License for CommercialPurpose

±èÁöÈ«l??ö??)?jÖ? wrote:
>              Iwant to know about condor license for commercial   purpose...
>
>  Iam making a solution for financial risk management   system...
>
>  I red the license on condor site, but I didn`t find the detail   contents about license for commercial purpose...

There is nothing in the license specific to commercial use because commercial use is not a special case.  Commercial use of Condor is absolutely allowed.

Enjoy using Condor, we hope it works out well for your risk management solution.

Regards,
Todd