[Condor-users] Problem in cron jobs on windows machine.

Hi
The character colon is used to separate among the different part of the cron job
specification in the configuration file. Therefore, when I try to specify the
cron module with its full path name on a windows machine (for example
c:\hawkeye\modules\df) the CronMgr separates the device name from the other
path name parts. How can I distinguish between the two different type of colon
in the cron job specification?
Thanks
Noam