Re: [Condor-users] Jobs remain idle long time!

On Aug 24, 2005, at 5:33 AM, Vinicius da Cunha Martins Borges wrote:

I am not get to run jobs in Condor. They remain idle almost every time. I am
new user in Condor. I installed condor in one machine, this machine is my
pool condor(manager, submit and execute). I submit some jobs and the
StartLog show this error:
Does anyone know why my jobs remain idle during long time? Is it related
with this error in StartLog?

Your StarterLog and ShadowLog should have more information. Can you post those?

|            Jaime Frey            |  Public Split on Whether        |
|        jfrey@xxxxxxxxxxx         |  Bush Is a Divider              |
|  http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~jfrey/  |         -- CNN Scrolling Banner |