[Condor-users] bug in CondorView : LANG setting

Hi,

there is a potential bug in CondorView :
the scripts make_user_stats and make_machines_stats call the binarie
'date' which relies on the environement variable LANG. So the output of
'date' could be translate in local laguage (for me in France) :
kuzco:~# date
ven aoû 26 11:36:39 CEST 2005

instead of :
kuzco:~# LANG=C date
Fri Aug 26 11:36:50 CEST 2005

The files generated by the scripts make_user_stats and
make_machines_stats are badly named in my case :
kuzco:~# ls /www
aoû-082105235502.data
Useraoû.html
aoû.data.old
Useraoû.html.old
aoû.html
aoû.html.old

So thoses pages are not readable using the proposed pages of the package
CondorView.

To avoid this problem, add the following command at the beginning of
make_user_stats and make_machines_stats :
export LANG=C

best regards,

Jean-Christophe
--