RE: [Condor-users] Selective System Call Trapping?

Hi,

of course you can do this. I assume that "local machine" is the machine
your job is running.
Simply let your application read the data from the local disk (the data has
to be stored in a directory the user can access). If the output is
generated in the condor running directory than it should be transferred
back automaticly. If not, use the following in your submit file:

should_transfer_files = YES
when_to_transfer_output = ON_EXIT

works fine with me...

mit freundlichen Grüßen / with kind regards,

Matthias Röhm

Matthias Röhm, DaimlerChrysler AG, Research Center Ulm,
Department for Data Mining Solutions, RMI/DM
89013 Ulm,  Germany

Phone:               +49 731 505 4864
Email:               mailto:Matthias.M.Roehm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx