Re: [Condor-users] Please make me clear

On Aug 26, 2005, at 4:53 AM, Santhosh Anumandla wrote:

You may find this mail very different bcos its not about any problems related with Condor and may feel it a stupid query .
I am new to GridComputing and at the begining ....
I vwill be very thankfull if you can make me clear abt

WHAT IS A WORKFLOW with respect to a USER and the grid?

Is it giving only the dependencies among the tasks to the schedulers...

Exactly. A workflow is a set of tasks that must be executed in a certain order. DAGMan is Condor's tool for managing workflows.

|            Jaime Frey            |  Public Split on Whether        |
|        jfrey@xxxxxxxxxxx         |  Bush Is a Divider              |
|  http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~jfrey/  |         -- CNN Scrolling Banner |