Re: [Condor-users] new classads backport to condor

At 11:47 AM 8/30/2005 -0700, you wrote:
Hi,
I heard a whisper that the functionality of the new classads, such as
lists, regexp and ...?...:..=.. , have been backported to the condor
release. I don`t see anything in the 6.7.10 doc though.

It depends on what you mean by backported. :)

Condor 6.7.10 contains new ClassAds, but it is used in exactly two spot. One place we haven't advertised because it needs a bit more debugging: new ClassAds are used to implement "condor_q -better_analyze". They are also used in Stork.

Nothing else in Condor 6.7.10 uses new ClassAds, and I do not expect new ClassAds to be used in other ways in the 6.7.x development series.

I think that Optena has a version of Condor that uses new ClassAds everywhere, but I am not very familiar with what they have done.

-alain