[Condor-users] Problem of submitting job using the Servlet

Hi all,

I installed Condor submit machine and the Servlet container(Apache Tomcat) in same PC.
And I submitted a Condor job  using  [ Runtime.getRuntime().exec( "condor_submit xxxxx.cmd") ] method on Servlet.
But This job did not work. I received following message:

 ERROR: No credential stored for SYSTEM@NT AUTHORITY
 Correct this by running:
 condor_store_cred add
As I submitted a Condor job from DOS Prompt, this job was worked completely and there are no errors.

Can I submit Condor jobs from Servlet ?
Anyone knows about it. Please teach me how to do.

My environments of Condor System are
   Windows XP
   Condor Version 6.7.8
   Apache Tomcat version 5.0.30