[Condor-users] "Hello World" for Windows 2000 users

Hi there,

Could someone please send me the simplest "Hello World" style program and Condor descriprion file to run on Windows 2000 that I can submit to any pool and see that it works and outputs "Hello World" to an output file? It can be either written as a .bat file, Java program or C/C++ program. I will need also the the description file submitted to the Condor system.
The reason is that I'm trying to do this elementary operation but somehow I fail in two different pools one of which is guaranteed to work well. I also fail with the Condor provided examples so I turn to you guys for help.

Thanks in advance,
Gal.