[Condor-users] Reached submitter resource limit message

Hi,

I found lines like the following in the negotiator log:

12/6 17:27:22     Reached submitter resource limit: 5 ... stopping
12/6 17:29:11     Reached submitter resource limit: 10 ... stopping

What is this resource limit and which attributes affect it?
I found this line when only one scheduler's jobs were submitted and running in the pool and
50% of the computers were in the claimed+idle state for minutes, although there were
plenty of jobs they could be matched to. I thought that it is related to user priorities
and tried setting PRIORITY_HALFLIFE = 1 but it did not affect the situation.

Cheers,
Szabolcs