Re: [Condor-users] Best combination ofDistro/Kernel/compiler/libc/condor

> I wanted to  know what is the best combination of
>
> Distro
> kernel
> compiler
> libc
> condor

Read the manual:

http://www.bo.infn.it/condor-mirror/manual/v6.6.10/6_1Linux.html#sec:platform-linux
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v6.7.13/6_1Linux.html

> and is any one using condor on Debian?

Yes, works great. From the mails on the list, I assume not to be the
only one. Using Debian says nothing about compiler / libc / kernel
versions.

> also i would like to know if condor6.6 and later are supported in Debian
> or not.

Andreas Hirczy created a debian package for Condor 6.6.x, which is used
at least in his institute. If you mean by 'supported' that the Condor
daemons start up, the answer is yes. However, this is usually no promise
for condor_compile to be working.

Regards,
Peter.