Re: [Condor-users] jobs won't run: MY.Rank > MY.CurrentRank

There have been a number of changes in the ip addresses in the past few weeks.
These changes were made and the latest version of condor installed
(6.6.10). Then they did accept at least one job before entering the
unclaimed/idle state. I will try to access the log files on the server
and try to trace activity for one of these machines. It certainly could
be related to that (in fact we are suspicious of this network change
but are not sure how to trace it or fix it ... one option is to
stop all machines including the master and restart everything).

Bob Orchard
National Research Council Canada      Conseil national de recherches Canada
Institute for Information Technology  Institut de technologie de l'information
1200 Montreal Road, Building M-50     M50, 1200 chemin Montréal
Ottawa, ON, Canada K1A 0R6            Ottawa (Ontario) Canada K1A 0R6
(613) 993-8557
(613) 952-0215 Fax / télécopieur
bob.orchard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx