[Condor-users] multiple executables with

I have a vanilla job where a script is executing two additional
scripts. I send the additional scripts with "transfer_input_files=<files>"
but only the main executable, the one specified with
"executable=<executable>" arrives in the working
directory of the remote condor session with executable
permission - the execute permisions in the submission
directory are not propagated (the sysadmin spies
on the remote directory for me and confirms this).

Is this a known feature? Is there a simple way to get
this to work, or do I have to include setting permissions
on the additional scripts in the executable script?

Cheers, Alex Read