[Condor-users] Customizing the job completion email

I'd like to add some information to the job completion email that is sent out to all the users of the Condor pool.  Specifically, I'd like to tell them what host their job ran on -- we're in the Vanilla universe, so we don't have to worry about Checkpointing and multiple hosts and all that.  I was hoping that there was a config somewhere for that email so that I could add the LAST_REMOTE_HOST attribute, but I can't find anything in the config files and a Google search didn't find anything useful.

Is this possible to do? Or, should I create a new executable for mailing exactly what I want and point Condor to that instead of /bin/mail?  The second option seems very hackish, so I'm hoping there's a better way.

Thanks a lot.

-Colin Little