From: condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of itpals
Sent: Thursday, 15 December 2005 6:00 PM
To: other condor mailing list
Subject: [Condor-users] condor on windows XP

Hi Friends,

             Whenever I try to install condor 6. 6 .10 on windows XP machine some times setup gives some error or remain incomplete and if some how it installed then it starts only condor_master services not the other services like collector ,negotiator .....what's the problem I am not able to understand .I read in some document that before this installation stop the service  Internet Connection Firewall (ICF) / Internet Connection Sharing (ICS) It is visible in windows 2000 professional but not in windows XP.

Can anybody tell me that how I install condor on windows XP and before installation what changes should I make in the system. For running condor on windows XP, Is it compulsory to have NTFS system or we can do with FAT32 also.