Re: [Condor-users] job submission using condor-G to gt4

The requirements are comming from the condeo_config file. There after Part3
##  This where you choose the configuration that you would like to
##  use.  It has no defaults so it must be defined.  We start this
##  file off with the UWCS_* policy.

This will start your jobs without requirements:
##  When is this machine willing to start a job?
START = true

##  When to suspend a job?
SUSPEND = false

##  When to resume a suspended job?
CONTINUE		= true

##  When to nicely stop a job?
##  (as opposed to killing it instantaneously)
PREEMPT = false

##  When to instantaneously kill a preempting job
##  (e.g. if a job is in the pre-empting stage for too long)
KILL			= false

PERIODIC_CHECKPOINT	= false
PREEMPTION_REQUIREMENTS	= false
PREEMPTION_RANK		= 0
NEGOTIATOR_PRE_JOB_RANK = $(UWCS_NEGOTIATOR_PRE_JOB_RANK)
NEGOTIATOR_POST_JOB_RANK = $(UWCS_NEGOTIATOR_POST_JOB_RANK)
MaxJobRetirementTime    = $(UWCS_MaxJobRetirementTime)